Monday, November 22, 2010

What to do!? What to do?!

Well, I recently had an order-a rush custom order go unpurchased! Usually I don't make anything until I have recieved payment-but I made an exception this time...and well...I ended up not getting payment!
So, what to do? What to do?
The pieces were a cake size princess castle and carriage, so super cute I couldn't just let them go to waste! So one day this past week we made a cake! I think it is way cute, I wish it was my birthday cake! Since it wasn't for anyone specific my husband, son and daughter all got to help-oh and how they loved to help make it and sneak little bits of all the frosting and chocolate rocks! My husband ended up taking it to work-because honestly there is no way my little family could eat a three tired cake-we love cake-but that is just way to much cake!
So check out the next two posts to see the cake and its details!

No comments:

Post a Comment